Website https://twitter.com/usparkpolicepio?ref_src=twsrcgoogletwcampserptwgrauthor US Department of the Interior, National Park Service, United States Park Police
The major duties of the Police Planner position include, but are not limited to the following:
– Independently researches, writes and publishes Force policy and procedures.
– Compose and review letters and memorandums concerning specific aspects of Force operations for the signatures of the Chief, or higher authority.
– Responsible for writing, and reviewing responses to Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and privacy act requests.
– Review existing General orders, local and Federal governmental regulations, professional publications and other related documents.
– Analyze various problems and makes written recommendations and/or alternate suggestions for solution of administrative, legal, or procedural situations.